Rose Geranium Bath Oil Benefits
- Leaves skin moisturized and soft after bath
- Invigorates the skin
- Helps to prevent skin from drying out during hot baths
- Wonderfully fragrant, and naturally sweet smelling
- Blend of premium organic oils
- No artificial dyes, fragrances or colours
Instructions For Use
- A little Rose Geranium Bath Oil goes a long way! To begin, add a tablespoon or two to the warm running water while your bath is filling. More or less oil can be added depending on your preference.
- 240 ml / 8 oz amber glass bottle with flat lid.
Product Care (Storage, shelf life & interacting with your products)
Processing & Shipping
Sweet almond oil
Rose Geranium Essential Oil
Lavender Essential Oil
Frankincense Essential Oil
Sandalwood Essential Oil
Products are for external use only.
Before using a product, please do a "skin patch test" for sensitivity when applicable.
Cease use of product immediately if skin rash or irritation occurs.
Please always keep products out of reach of children when not in use.
Some products may contain traces of nuts or nut oils.
While Lovebee products contain ingredients with known medical benefits, our natural skin care products are not medications or natural health products as classified by Health Canada. Lovebee products are not intended to replace prescribed medication. Any therapeutic claim (relating to the healing or treating of diseases) listed on our site under the 'customer feedback' heading are those made by customers during their experiences using our products and are collected from reviews or testimonials. They are listed for your convenience however are not our claims.
We make no guaranteed medical claims about any our products. Products use recommendations are suggestions based on the advice of qualified alternative therapy practitioners and widely accepted facts about a particular natural ingredient. While we do our best to create and recommend products based on testing and scientific research, we cannot claim or guarantee their effectiveness in treating any disease or medical condition.
Information on our website is not meant to replace that of trained medical professionals.