“This belly butter is amazing, creamy and smooth and it smells so so good. I have given it as a gift to two new moms-to-be and they are already using it on their growing bellies. I cannot wait to put it to work on my belly as well.”
— Posted by Amy M
Mummy Mango Belly Butter Benefits
- Deeply moisturizes skin
- Reduces the look of lines and stretch marks
- Can help to prevent stretch marks from appearing when used regularly during pregnancy (by keeping skin moisturized)
- Excellent for revitalizing elbow and knee areas
- Buttery texture
- No artificial dyes or colours
- Mango scented (from organic mango butter – no artificial fragrances)
- Applied cream becomes hydrating and protecting (moisture barrier) oil
Instructions For Use
Our mango belly butter is meant for deep moisturizing of the skin, and turns to oil very quickly during application. Start with a small amount your first time as it’s easy to over apply once it begins to melt. Apply to the skin in circular motions using as much as desired. Mummy Mango Belly Butter is best used especially directly after showers, baths and before bed!
It’s important to note that for best results during pregnancy, you will want to use our belly butter daily. A large part of preventing and fading existing stretch marks is accomplished by keeping the skin consistently nourished, moisturized and highly elastic as it stretches and grows over the duration of the pregnancy.
Since existing skin conditions, skin type, ethnicity and even genetics play a role in the appearing of stretch marks, there is no perfect “cure” for preventing all stretch marks — however, when used regularly our Mummy Mango Belly Butter will ensure that they won’t come from dry, abused, nutrient deficient skin!
Comes in a 2oz/60ml recyclable tin.