Sunrise Face Serum — Luxurious and light, a high concentration of premium, organic, vegan, performance ingredients to penetrate, moisturize and protect the skin.
Sunrise Face Serum is a rich, botanical, oil and aloe based serum for all skin types for use within your daily skincare routine — after cleansing, and before or in replacement of an additional moisturizer — that creates a silky barrier on top of your skin to retain moisture and protect the skin during daily life! It’s light and fast absorbing, perfect for the morning before going out, and won’t leave your face greasy like a pure oil. Sunrise Face Serum perfectly complements our Sunset Face Oil.
About This Lovebee Product:
Learn more about what this means, and the Lovebee Guarantee
- Contains olive squalane oil, which is considered to be close to the squalane the body produces naturally. As the body produces squalane, it also readily receives it.
- Contains ingredients with anti-aging properties
- Promotes elasticity of the skin
- Replenishes the skin’s moisture barrier
- Leaves skin moisturized and soft
- Helps to protect the skin by preventing it from drying out during the day
- Clean and refreshing smell during application
- Blend of premium organic ingredients (see ingredients tab for full list)
- No artificial dyes, fragrances or colours
- No synthetic chemicals
- Serum is a smooth gel like consistency (contains aloe)
- 30 ml / 1 oz white glass bottle with dropper.
Instructions For Use
- As our Sunrise Face Serum is packed with high concentrations of premium ingredients, you do not need to overdo it and use it excessively to reap the benefits.
- Important: Shake vigorously before each application. The serum should be a yellow cloudy consistency during application. As we do not use any synthetic stabilizers, separation of certain ingredients will occur and is normal.
- Avoid use close to the eyes as irritation and burning may result. Wash hands after application.
- Apply Lovebee’s Sunrise Face Serum daily, once in the morning after face cleansing, for best results.
As this product contains aloe, we recommend that you refrigerate it for best shelf life after opening. Where refrigeration is not possible or desired, store in a cool dry location out of direct sunlight.
Our face serum is a freshly made natural product that uses 100% organic ingredients and contains no artificial / man made preservatives. As such, we recommend that you use it within a three month period after receiving it to ensure its freshness and potency.
All products are created fresh in small hand-made batches and are shipped from Ridgeway, Ontario, Canada! In most cases, order processing will be from 3 – 5 days. For more info please see processing and shipping
Hot / Cold Weather
Unfortunately, there are some things out of our control like weather, how packages are handled after we ship them and where they are left during shipping / drop off.
During hot months, products such and butters and balm can easily melt. Please take care to when initially opening your Lovebee package(s). Place all products on a flat surface and carefully open to check if melting has occurred. Melted products can be re-hardened by refrigeration. While the product may visually change (become more cloudy for example) it will retain its benefits.
Similarly, during cold months, packages left outside during delivery can be affected and quickly freeze. In this case, please allow your items to sit on a kitchen counter top or similar surface to thaw before use.
Apricot kernel oil
Camellia Seed Oil
Moringa seed oil
Vitamin E oil
Lavender essential oil (english lavender)
Geranium essential oil
Grapefruit seed extract
Carrot seed essential oil
Frankincense essential oil
Rosemary essential oil
Tangerine essential oil
Products are for external use only.
Before using a product, please do a "skin patch test" for sensitivity when applicable.
Cease use of product immediately if skin rash or irritation occurs.
Please always keep products out of reach of children when not in use.
Some products may contain traces of nuts or nut oils.
While Lovebee products contain ingredients with known medical benefits, our natural skin care products are not medications or natural health products as classified by Health Canada. Lovebee products are not intended to replace prescribed medication. Any therapeutic claim (relating to the healing or treating of diseases) listed on our site under the 'customer feedback' heading are those made by customers during their experiences using our products and are collected from reviews or testimonials. They are listed for your convenience however are not our claims.
We make no guaranteed medical claims about any our products. Products use recommendations are suggestions based on the advice of qualified alternative therapy practitioners and widely accepted facts about a particular natural ingredient. While we do our best to create and recommend products based on testing and scientific research, we cannot claim or guarantee their effectiveness in treating any disease or medical condition.
Information on our website is not meant to replace that of trained medical professionals.