“Just received this today couldn’t wait to try…it did not disappoint … so happy to finally find a rose scent that SMELLS like a ROSE!”
— Posted by Kyleen W
Essential Oil Roll Ons — Highlights
- Choice between lavender (calming and soothing), peppermint (alertness), tea tree (cleansing) and rose (regenerating) roll ons.
- Can be used as wonderfully fragrant natural perfume
- Carrier oil (not alcohol) adds nutrients to skin (doesn’t dry out skin)
- Each roll on contains ingredients that are known to have additional wellness benefits
- Pleasing aromas known to increase feelings of wellbeing
Botanical Blends Roll Ons — Properties
- No artificial dyes, colours or ingredients
- Organic, vegan ingredients
- Alcohol free
- Non-greasy and long lasting
- Natural pure fragrances (vary by type)
How To Use Essential Oil Roll Ons
Unscrew the cap and apply by rolling over ‘pulse points’ (areas where blood vessels are closest to the skin) in a circular motion. As your pulse points radiate heat they in turn aid in the distribution of the natural fragrance.
TIP: Pulse points are areas like the inner wrist, behind the ear lobes, in cleavage, the inner elbow and base of the neck. Ultimately you can apply the roll on wherever you like however certainly avoid the eyes and lips.
- Some of our blends contain golden jojoba oil which has a freezing point of 7-10.6° C. When temperatures drop, make sure your roll ons stay in a warm place to avoid freezing!
- Make sure to completely tighten lid after use. The product could leak if the seal has not been fully closed.
Essential Oil Roll Ons come in 10 ml amber glass bottles.
Product Care (Storage, shelf life & interacting with your products)
Processing & Shipping
Certified Organic Ingredients:
Golden jojoba oil
Lavender essential oil
Golden jojoba oil
Rose essential oil
Products are for external use only.
With the exception of undiluted essential oils, please do a "skin patch test" for sensitivity before using any products in full measure.
Cease use of product immediately if skin rash or irritation occurs.
Please always keep products out of reach of children when not in use.
Some products may contain traces of nuts or nut oils.
While Lovebee products contain ingredients with known medical benefits, our natural skin care products are not medications or natural health products as classified by Health Canada. Lovebee products are not intended to replace prescribed medication. Any therapeutic claim (relating to the healing or treating of diseases) listed on our site under the 'customer feedback' heading are those made by customers during their experiences using our products and are collected from reviews or testimonials. They are listed for your convenience however are not our claims.
We make no guaranteed medical claims about any our products. Products use recommendations are suggestions based on the advice of qualified alternative therapy practitioners and widely accepted facts about a particular natural ingredient. While we do our best to create and recommend products based on testing and scientific research, we cannot claim or guarantee their effectiveness in treating any disease or medical condition.
Information on our website is not meant to replace that of trained medical professionals.