“Just received this today couldn’t wait to try…it did not disappoint … so happy to finally find a rose scent that SMELLS like a ROSE!”
— Posted by Kyleen W
Essential Oil Roll Ons — Highlights
- Choice between lavender (calming and soothing), peppermint (alertness), tea tree (cleansing) and rose (regenerating) roll ons.
- Can be used as wonderfully fragrant natural perfume
- Carrier oil (not alcohol) adds nutrients to skin (doesn’t dry out skin)
- Each roll on contains ingredients that are known to have additional wellness benefits
- Pleasing aromas known to increase feelings of wellbeing
Botanical Blends Roll Ons — Properties
- No artificial dyes, colours or ingredients
- Organic, vegan ingredients
- Alcohol free
- Non-greasy and long lasting
- Natural pure fragrances (vary by type)
How To Use Essential Oil Roll Ons
Unscrew the cap and apply by rolling over ‘pulse points’ (areas where blood vessels are closest to the skin) in a circular motion. As your pulse points radiate heat they in turn aid in the distribution of the natural fragrance.
TIP: Pulse points are areas like the inner wrist, behind the ear lobes, in cleavage, the inner elbow and base of the neck. Ultimately you can apply the roll on wherever you like however certainly avoid the eyes and lips.
- Some of our blends contain golden jojoba oil which has a freezing point of 7-10.6° C. When temperatures drop, make sure your roll ons stay in a warm place to avoid freezing!
- Make sure to completely tighten lid after use. The product could leak if the seal has not been fully closed.
Essential Oil Roll Ons come in 10 ml amber glass bottles.
Product Care (Storage, shelf life & interacting with your products)
Processing & Shipping
Susan G. –
How lucky we are to have Lovebee open on Jarvis Street, I purchased Essential Oil rollers as a gift for my clients at Christmas, they loved them. Thank you
Skye B –
I have the tea tree oil roll on and I am in love with it! I like the piney astringent smell that reminds me of the forest, and its antibacterial properties (good for acne) are a definite plus!
Kyleen Weldon –
Just received this today couldn’t wait to try…it did not disappoint … so happy to finally find a rose scent that SMELLS like a ROSE!